Kingston’s microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I card features Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write, making it ideal for photographers who shoot everything from still images to kids and pets in motion. It’s also ideal for cinema-quality HD (1080p) video and reduces buffer time between shots when compared to the Class 4 card. The smallest SD card available, microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is the standard expandable storage option for many tablets, smartphones and action cameras. It can also be used in conjunction with the optional SD card adapter for standard size SDHC/SDXC host devices. Designed to withstand harsh environments, this versatile card is tested to be waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof4 and X-ray proof.
- UHS-I interface – microSDHC/microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is ideal for cinema-quality HD video (1080p) and photos of subjects (kids, pets, etc.) in motion.
- Durable – This versatile card has been tested to be waterproof temperature proof, shock/vibration proof and X-ray proof. So you can rest assured that your photos, videos and other important files will be protected in harsh environments.
- Class 10 UHS-I speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write
- Brand: Kingston
- Item model number: SDC10G2/128GB
- RAM Size: 128 GB
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.59 x 0.40 x 0.03 inches
- 1 x KINGSTON SDC10G2/128GBFR 128GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I upto 45MB/s with SD adaptor