Configurations for today and tomorrow
Meet your needs and your budget with a reasonably-priced business small form factor desktop that has four bays and four slots ready for expansion and upgrades, and is available bundled with select displays in optional configurations.
Designed with work in mind
Get connected with the newly designed HP ProDesk 400 G2 SFF that has front USB 3.0 ports for your latest devices and serial and PS/2 ports for your legacy installations. Enjoy easy access to components through the tool-less chassis.
Perform at the speed of work
Enjoy the business ready performance of 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors equipped with a powerful chipset, processor support, and robust memory.
Safeguard data and devices
Help keep sensitive data secure with comprehensive security features like HP Client Security and HP BIOS Protection as well as the embedded TPM 1.2.
- Intel® Celeron® G1840 with Intel HD Graphics (2.8 GHz, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Slim SATA SuperMulti DVD writer
- Integrated Realtek RTL8151GH-CG GbE LOM
- Front I/O Port
2 USB 3.0
2 USB 2.0
1 microphone/headphone jack
- Expansion slots
3 low-profile PCIe (x1)
1 low-profile PCIe x16
- Back I/O Port
4 USB 2.0
1 DisplayPort 1.2
1 audio line in
1 audio line out
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8.1 Pro)
- 1 x HP 400PRO (L0J05PA) Desktop PC